The course is Modular based and will run over 2 years with students attending one Sunday a month 10.30-5.30. The course is aimed at people who are willing to expand their capabilities to embrace a wider range of healing energies and to heal on a multi-faceted and multi-dimensional level.
Course Completion: Students receive their certificate on completion of the following:
· Attendance at all 24 sessions.
· Completion of Anatomy and Physiology course, or proof of level of competency.
· Healing Regulations test.
· Two projects.
· Distant healing sessions x 3.
· Healing clients sessions for 6 clients x 3 each.
· Timed healing practical session for full accreditation.
· Testimonials from three clients.
· Attendance at Tuesday or Saturday Healing Clinic for three sessions.
· Code of Conduct assessment (may be verbal or written)
· Written review of experience of 2 holistic therapy experiences.
· Anatomy and physiology sessions
· Clients for case studies, of which one will be presented to group.
· Healing project.
Requirements each monthly weekend sessions: The following to be covered each teaching and practical session:
· Grounding and protecting
· Opening and closing energy
· Connecting to healing guides and other helpers
· Practice healing sessions
· Share what has happened as group
Later in the course:
Each student must have the following number of clients in each term:
· One client for two sessions – from modules 11-13 – signed session sheets to be submitted at module 13 session.
· Two clients for three sessions – modules 14-16 – signed session sheets to be submitted at module 16 session.
· Three clients for three sessions – modules 17 - 23 – signed session sheets to be submitted at module 23 session.
Any external trips, eg, Glastonbury, Avebury etc. arranged are not included in course and priced separately. (Travel is usually by car and contribution to petrol may be requested)
Manual and Journal
A basic manual is provided which will build as handouts and information is given each week. Journaling is required weekly for reflection and progress.
Anodea Judith – Wheels of Life/Eastern Body Western Mind
Barbara Ann Brennan – Hands of Light.
Deepak Chopra – Quantum Healing
Judy Hall – Crystal Bibles
Julia Lawless – Encyclopaedia of Essential Oils
Louise L Hay – You Can Heal Your Life
Susan Jeffers – Feel the Fear and do it Anyway
Dolores Cannon – Between Life and Death
Eckhart Tolle – New Earth
Wayne Dyer – Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life/There is a spiritual Answer to Every Problem
What is Spiritualism – Maurice Barbanel (borrowing copy available)
Barbara Marciniak – Bringers of the Dawn
Dolores Cannon – Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth (borrowing copy available)
Diana Cooper – A Little Light on the Spiritual Laws
Sanaya Roman – Opening to Channel (borrowing copy available)
Tutor: Ann-Marie Spittle is a certificated Angelic Reiki Master, Crystal Healer, Energy Healer working with Spiritual, Angelic, Elemental and Inter-dimensional energies in healing.
Tutor: Lindsley Cash is a certificated Spiritual Healer Teacher, Reiki Level 1/2 Healer and does Mindful Meditation.
Doe Warnes MRSS(T), BrDMP, ITEC Member and teacher with the Shiatsu Society UK, teacher of Bodywork and Anatomy and Physiology in adult education establishments.
Price: Course is £2,000 or £1,800 if paid in full, with a non-refundable deposit of £100 to secure your place. You can request a payment plan to be set up when booking, however, £200 is required two weeks before the start of the course should you take up this option. Further payment dates can be set up to complete your payments by the end of the course.
Clearly Destiny on 020 7387 0358 or via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
A further course will begin in January 2019 and pre-payment can be set for this from September 2018.